PARMARTH is one among 11 members of District Vigilance Committee of Jalaun District of Uttar Pradesh. It is also a member in governing body of District Rural Development Authority (DRDA), Jalaun. It has representation as members in National Rural Health Mission of Jalaun district. It also represents in district level committee of PNDT. It is one of the members of Agriculture Technology Management Agency in Jalaun district.
It is the member of district level Total Sanitation Campaign Committee. It is also representing in district level Public Distribution System for effective implementation of PDS schemes and formation of Grain Bank at village level with community participation. It also has representation in Ground Water Recharging District Level Technical Coordination Committee in Jalaun district.
- Pahuj Vikas Manch : Community Based Groups with Membership Drive
- Aapda Nivarak Manch : Citizen Forum™s advocating on Drought & Livelihood issues
- UPVAN, Lucknow : MDGs and PRIs Promotional Network
- Public representatives : Citizen Action Forum
- Right to Food Campaign, India : Right to Food and Work Network
- SADHAN Network : Micro Credit and Micro Finance network
- Freshwater Action Network in South Asia
- Human Rights Law Network
- Gender at Work